It’s healthy, vegan, easy and tastes like banana and mango ice cream. This green bowl will detox your body, energize and make you mindset for the spring
Yes, there is a new category on DisiCouture.com, namely a ‘food category’. Time to time I post homemade food on Instagram, and people kept asking me to share recipes. Finally here is my first heathy breakfast recipe, because last week I have started the Ringana 30 day Dtox challenge (see the Instagram photo), including Ringana pack Antiox, caps Dtox and Matcha Tea. Before telling you more about Ringana products, I will start this program sharing my favorite energizing Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl for lean, clean and green energy, plus it’s like eating banana and mango ice cream for breakfast. It’s super nourishing, detoxing, naturally sweet and very refreshing.
There are lots of green smoothie recipes, but I always love to put extra power food in it, so Matcha Green Tea is my absolute favorite, that naturally fuels the body with an extra boost of pure energy.
My favorite Ringana Matcha Tea, is 100% organic Japanese tea beverage. A cancer-fighter, a fat-burner, and much more, matcha leaves other green teas far behind. One of the most unexpected benefits matcha drinkers experience is a boost of energy through the day. Already nearly calorie free, matcha is a great addition to a weight loss program by tackling the problem from both sides. It boosts metabolism and burns fat. One recent study even suggested that matcha may help burn calories by four times. At the same time, matcha does not put any stress on the body. It doesn’t raise blood pressure or heart rate, making it a safe alternative to questionable quick fixes or pharmaceuticals ridden with side effects.
Amongst its many benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms and relaxes
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Is rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin level
- two huge handfuls of spinach (sometimes kale)
- frozen bananas
- unsweetened almond milk
- some other type of fruit (berries/mango/pineapple)
- ground flaxseed and/or maca powder
- matcha powder
Among matcha, I add ground flaxseed that contains all sorts of healthy components, it owes its primary healthy reputation to three of them:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids: “good” fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. Each tablespoon of ground flaxseed contains about 1.8 grams of plant omega-3s.
- Lignans: which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities. Flaxseed contains 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods.
- Fiber: flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.
Also I add maca powder (optional) for:
- Regulating hormone balance
- Reducing stress
- Improving circulation
- Strong teeth and bones
- Enhancing mental focus and clarity
- Increasing energy
- Increasing stamina
- Hair growth
- Good skin
2 handfuls of spinach
2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup frozen mango
1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
1/2 cup unsweetened (vanilla) almond milk
add your favorite toppings
In a food processor or high speed blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk as needed. Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings! Et voilà enjoy your super healthy breakfast!