Fall is just around the corner and we are saying goodbye to summer’s effortless no-makeup make-up looks, to say hello to smoky eye make-up, healthy glowy skin and dark glossy lips. The new season will not only bring new fashion, but also new beauty trends. Make-up is an easy way to add the season’s latest colors to your look. To give you some inspiration, I created this look with my favorite SENSAI cosmetics products.
Depending on the occasion, this fall you can wear dramatic, subtle or natural make-up. This time I created a fall look with shimmery gold smoky eyes, extra glowy skin, glossy brown lips, and bright pink cheeks. Adding warmth to the eyes with a metallic-tone eye shadow, swept across the lids and into creases. Then black liner along the inner of the bottom lash line, finishing it with two or three strokes of black Lash Volumiser 38°C mascara .
Products I used to get the look:
- GLOWING BASE – a wonderful light make-up primer with pearlescent pigments that corrects and smooths skin tone while illuminating skin from within for a natural, healthy glow. It has a great hydrating texture that keeps the make-up looking fresh for hours. This is definitely the perfect first step to create a great make-up look. Suitable to mix with foundation on days when the skin needs a little boost.
- TOTAL FINISH – powder-type foundation. This compact allows you to easily customize the amount of coverage. Plus, its formula is perfect for getting that elusive, radiant glow. For this look, I applied only the base and the Total Finish powder. It’s extremely fine, it covers well and looks very natural at the same time. Its velvet texture and a matte finish, keeps the unwanted brightness controlled during hours and can be applied on the dry skin, but also on liquid foundation for more coverage, healthy glow and non-powdery finish.
- EYE SHADOW PALETTE in ES13 – one of my favorite eye-shadow palette. These three harmonious shadows that can be easily layered for a natural-looking gradation, with a matching eye-defining liner.
- LASH VOLUMISER 38°C – The most amazing mascara that exists. Triple Spiral brush captures lashes from root to tip, coating and separating for intense black and dramatic volume and it’s rinsable with warm water at 38°C.
- BLOOMING BLUSH – One of my favorite blush of two sheer bendable colors that delivers natural glow with blooming color and silky luminosity for glowing radiance all day long. This Blooming Blush comes in 5 different shades, and here I am using the Blooming Coral in 03 .
- THE LIPSTICK in Sumire No.20 – this deluxe anti-ageing lip colour, with Golden Phyto Extract improves microcirculation and helps to deeply hydrate lips while gold particles veiled in silk powder ensure a rich, brilliant sheen.
Photography (c) DisiCouture
*In partnership with SENSAI CosmeticsBeautyBeauty and CareEye MakeupFoundationLipsLuxuryMakeupSensai