Do you moisturize your skin every day? If you don’t, here is why you should.
Our skin is the largest organ of the body and one of the most complicated. It is alive and it needs to be treated gently as other organs of the body. When the skin is thirsty, it gets dehydrated. Therefore, both men and women should use a moisturizer twice a day, which provides not only hydration benefits but also helps to look and feel younger. Moisturizers prevent your skin from dryness and dehydration. To fully benefit from moisturizer is when applied while the skin is slightly damp.
Taking care of the skin with regular skin care, will not only better protect it from the harsh effects of weather, pollution, aging, but also will keep you looking and feeling your best. Today, I am very excited to present the new range Hydro Boost by Neutrogena infused with purified hyaluronic acid.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid And How Does It Work?
Hyaluronic Acid helps to hydrate the skin and maintain this hydration as a humectant to reduce the loss of moisture. Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that works for any skin type, and there are no risks.
It moisturizer, helps the cells to retain it so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump, radiant and healthy. When the skin is hydrated, lines and wrinkles appear diminished and firm.
I think it’s safe to say, we don’t need too many products for skincare routines. Less is more, but is a moisturizer enough? The short answer: all you need is a good cleanser, serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen. End-of-story.
Neutrogena knows what dry skin needs, therefore they invented the popular Hydro Boost care products from 100% plant-based trehalose and purified hyaluronic acid.
What Is Trehalose?
Trehalose is a nonreducing sugar found in many living organisms such as plants, yeast, insects, fungi and invertebrates. In scientific terminology this is referred to as a disaccharide.
It is produced by certain organisms to combat stressful situations or extreme conditions such as heat, cold, oxidation or dehydration. It preserves the cellular integrity of the organism.
Effective ingredients and superior technology
This unique formula is also used by the new Neutrogena product range in the Hydro Boost series like, the Hydro Boost Revitalizing Booster with antioxidants that stimulates the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid and plumps the skin from the inside.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost series with hyaluronic gel complex and trehalose now includes these products:
• Stimulates the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid and protects the skin from the inside
• It makes the skin look firm and healthy
• It contains hyaluronic gel complex and plant-based trehalose + antioxidants
• A light day care for normal and combination skin
• It releases moisture whenever the skin needs it
• A great cream for smooth and refreshed skin
• It has hyaluronic gel complex and plant-based trehalose
• This great is has a fragrance-free formula, which is super nourishing and a great moisturizer for dry skin.
• Releases moisture throughout the day.
• Makes skin look fresh and smooth.
• It contains hyaluronic gel complex and plant-based trehalose.
• Regenerating formula.
• Provides intensive moisture during the night and leaves the signs of tiredness disappear.
• The skin looks relaxed and hydrated in the morning.
• It contains hyaluronic gel complex, plant-based trehalose and smoothing gel.
• This serum provides double moisture
• It helps to prevent the lines and smooth out the wrinkles
• Makes tired skin to glow immediately
• It contains hyaluronic gel complex, plant-based trehalose and vitamin E pearls
• Fragrance-free formula.
• Wrinkles feel reduced and smoothed, as well as dark circles look visibly faded.
• Hydro Boost eye cream-gel feels fresh upon application and melts onto skin.
• With hyaluronic gel complex and plant-based trehalose.
- I love Hyaluronic acid, so I was extremely excited to try this new range of Hydro Boost. Hyaluronic in combination with trehalose work as a power duo for intensive moisture and the texture feels great.
- The products in the Hydro Boost range are gentle moisturizers that help to calm sensitive and dry skin.
- Works for every skin type and helps to keep the skin hydrated 24h a day. Feels super light and refreshing.
- These products improve the skin hydration after just one application and cushions the skin from inside on.
All pictures (c) Tony Gigov for DisiCouture.com
Read the Neutrogena Clear & Soothe review here
This content was brought to you in partnership with Neutrogena®