Blogging from the heart, requires to stay authentic and true to yourself. To do this, I have to allow the online community to get to know me. In the beginning of my blogger career, It wasn’t easy for me to give the permission to be vulnerable and visible, and to open myself up to a whole new world. If I didn’t do this way, I wouldn’t have landed to be blogger or attracted any media attention for my online business and all the possibilities that online world offers. This is a very untypical DisiCouture post, but receiving many different questions from you and medias, thought to collect 35 random facts about me.
Here are some facts:
1. I am perfectly imperfect.
2. I’m a social media enthusiast and I speak fluent hashtag and snarkasm.
3. I am very outgoing and friendly person, but very much an introvert too. I love spending time alone and I am almost never bored.
4. I read very rarely newspapers, but I read nearly 30 blogs/online magazines daily.
5. I love travelling and to experience new cultures, history, ideas, scenery, food etc.
6. I speak German, English (obviously), Albanian, Turkish, and a bit of Serbian & Russian.
7. I’d love to learn another language like French, Italian or Arabic.
8. I was born in Prizren, Kosovo. After secondary school I moved to Vienna for university studies and I still love living in Vienna.
9. I have the Master of Arts degree in Linguistics, with major in Language Science and minor in Communication.
10. My family, close relatives, friends and I survived the ugly war in 1998-1999. Now my heart aches for people in Middle East. I hope the violence and bloodshed ends as soon as possible!
11. My Dad is my hero and my Mom is my guardian angel. Both of my parents worked so hard to support my brother and I to grew up and to get the best education possible.
12. I think and overthink about almost everything.
13. I can spend countless hours doing nothing but thinking.
14. I am very loyal.
15. I am obsessed with interior decoration and I love shopping at stores like Bauhaus, vintage furniture stores and everything that has interior decoration.
16. I am a hopeless romantic and believe in unconditional love.
17. I love nature and desires nothing more than to live in comfortable and colorful surroundings.
18. I’m a bit obsessed about cleanliness, and spend so many hours organizing things, so that it looks how I want.
19. I love drawing and painting.
20. 99% of the books I read are non-fiction because I like learning facts, strategies success stories and new ideas. If I can learn one new thing from a book, I consider it worth reading.
21. I never smoked a cigarette or other things.
22. I was never drunk (really never!).
23. I’m 80% paleo & 20% vegan.
24. I hate bullying and if you bully me or others then you’re simply giving me a chance to ignore you forever.
25. I’m obsessed with emerald green and royal blue.
26. My favorite number is ‘7’ since childhood.
27. My favorite weekday is “Thursday“, because the next day is Fri-yey!
28. I seek perfection in almost everything I do.
29. Lately, my eyes water in the wind.
30. I do what I love to do and I do it obsessively.
31. I have no tattoos, only two ear piercings.
32. I love woody aromatic, fresh and spicy unique scents.
33. I LOVE being active: jogging, crossfit, dancing, tennis, swimming, beach volleyball, you name it.
34. Blame my mother for my expensive teste.
35. My personal motto is “if you believe, you can achieve”.
If you have anything you want to know about me, write your question down below!
Photography by Qazim Gashi